Our Internal Research and Development (IR&D) program is self-funded and is used to extend our core capabilities and to explore new ideas. Recent examples include:
- Requirements visualisation for our MBSE-based conceptual design capability
- Aerospace Vehicle Behavoiur
- Alignment of our World-unique Unified Fractal Fragmentation model
- Integration of our Range Safety Template Toolkit (which we developed with DSTO WSD since 2004) with the de facto industry standard for aerospace visualisation, the Satellite Tool Kit (STK) from AGI, Inc.
- Investigation of the feasibility of applying the massive Monte Carlo simulation capabilities inherent in our Range Safety Template Toolkit to the finance industry
- Financial Risk Analysis
- Antarctic Broadband