We’re a team of people who believe no problem is too big. A team of people that despite sharing the same passion for finding answers, comes from diverse backgrounds and different experiences.
We are leaders in systems thinking and adopt a rigorous, complex systems engineering approach based on best practices gleaned from around the world.
We use it to deliver emerging capabilities in a rapidly expanding sector and in transport, in Defence, to help protect the Australian way of life and in space, to to help governments and organisations make better decisions.
Our team, founded in 2001, headquartered in Adelaide and with a presence across Australia and New Zealand, puts all the pieces of the system together to make sense of a complex world.
About the opportunity
We’re pleased to invite applications from Logistics Engineers to work with our Adelaide team on a Maritime project. We work flexibly and are open to remote working arrangements.
Reporting to the Program Lead, your key focus will be on supporting the customer to deliver on project deliverables.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in:
- Logistics support analysis
- RAM development and analysis
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC) analysis and modelling
- Defence / Maritime experience is highly desirable.
Applicants are required to be Australian Citizens and have NV1 clearance or ability to obtain.
What we’ll offer you:
- The opportunity to work with specialists in the field of Model Based Systems Engineering and systems thinking
- A comprehensive professional development framework with opportunities for development activities and career progression
- Genuine work life balance with a range of flexible work and WFH options
- A comprehensive health and wellbeing program for you and your family
- A range of leave types including the option to purchase additional annual leave
- A range of social events, both local and virtual
- A professional membership allowance
- Attendance at the annual company retreat
Are you curious?
We know that the best solutions need deep thought, so if you’d like to discuss this opportunity with us please send your CV to [email protected]