We’re a team of people who believe no problem is too big or too complex. A team of people that despite sharing the same passion for finding answers, comes from diverse backgrounds and different experiences.
We are leaders in systems thinking and adopt a rigorous, complex systems engineering approach based on best practices gleaned from around the world.
We use it in transport to help governments and organisations make better decisions, defence to help protect the Australian way of life and in space to deliver emerging capabilities in a rapidly expanding sector.
Our team, founded in 2001, headquartered in Adelaide and with a presence across Australia and New Zealand, puts all the pieces of the system together to make sense of a complex world.
About the opportunity
We’re pleased to invite applications for the position of Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing Operations team in Adelaide, SA.
We are flexible in our approach to work and will consider compressed hours (9/76, 4/38) or part-time, 4 days per week.
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture, you will support the company growth strategy by sourcing high calibre talent for each line of business.
With a strong candidate focus and commitment to providing a great experience, your drive and resilience in maintaining momentum during the recruitment process will be keys to your success.
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will:
- Complete end to end recruitment activities for all technical professional and operations staff across the company
- Identify and source candidates; develop talent pools and pipelines
- Proactively engage with key internal stakeholders to understand what we do
- Work with Heads of Business/Program Leads to understand resource forecasts and align recruitment activities
- Collaborate with the Branding team on how best to represent Shoal in the market
- Complete adhoc projects as required by the Head of People & Culture
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role in a small to medium enterprise (SME) in a professional and technical services environment, preferably Defence
- Demonstrated experience in the full end to end recruitment process
- Proven success in working in candidate short markets with strong competition for talent and delivering results
- The proven ability to source great candidates and develop talent pools and pipelines using multiple channels/tools (eg LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferably ELMO
- Experience with Graduate recruitment including video interviewing tools (Facecruit) and assessment centres
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
Applicants are required to be Australian Citizens and ideally hold a current NV1 Australian Defence Security Clearance, Baseline at a minimum.
What we’ll offer you:
- Genuine work life balance with a range of flexible work and WFH options
- A comprehensive health and wellbeing program for you and your family
- A suite of leave types including the option to purchase additional annual leave
- A range of social events both local and virtual
- A Professional membership allowance
- Attendance at the annual company retreat
Are you curious?
We know that the best solutions need deep thought, so we invest in what will spark ideas and bring solutions to life.
Apply via Seek https://tinyurl.com/ta5v46x