Dr Eric Honour, CSEP, INCOSE Fellow, and former INCOSE President, has been in international leadership of the engineering of systems for 20 years, part of a 45+ year career of complex systems development and operation.
Together with Shoal, Dr Eric Honour will conduct a three-day course on Applied Test & Evaluation which will be held on the 20 to 22 of November in Adelaide, South Australia.
Test and Evaluation (T&E) provide the means to ensure that a product performs in the intended way and with the intended results. Testing starts very early in a product system development, however, because test planning is dependent on good requirements.
This course teaches the details of test and evaluation from product concept through operations, with a view toward application in large system development. It is highly practical, helping students to understand not only what must be done, but why it is necessary. Students learn about a stakeholder view of test and evaluation, the use of requirements as the primary staypoint for verification, planning a test program in terms of strategy, plans, and procedures, the statistical analysis of a test prior to performing the test, the differences between integration testing and final testing, and how to conduct tests at different phases of product/system development, production and support.
You should attend this course if you are interested in:
- the roles of T&E in development and support;
- the nine basic principles of testing;
- a useful life-cycle model for T&E;
- how to analyse product/system requirements into test requirements that satisfy stakeholders;
- T&E development: strategy, plan, procedures;
- test design and analysis; statistical methods;
- system integration testing and how it differs from product/system final testing; and
- test methods, test control, test results.
The Course is aimed at:
- Test Engineers;
- Design Engineers (any engineering discipline);
- Systems Engineers; Project Engineers; Technical Team Leaders;
- System Support Leaders;
- Technical and Management Staff; and
- Project Managers
For more information and to register your interest, please email [email protected], prior to 10 November 2017.